Olivia Henken Corder

Sharing Life's Best Memories with the One's I Love

Search

Wedding Photos FINALLY Posted!


We just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary and it got me a little reminiscent of our wedding last year! Our amazing photographer Adam Brennan captured our special day in the most magical way possible. Many have asked if there was a place to view them and/or if I could put them on Facebook for viewing. However, when we sat down with Adam to view our album, he said he couldn't pick the standard 500-800 photos he normally gives the newlyweds, so he gave us all the photos......all 1,200 of them! I conveniently placed them in categories that will help cut some time off viewing them all in one sitting. Josh and I hope you enjoy reliving June 30th, 2018 as much as we do every time we look through these photos!

To access the gallery click here!

1 comment

  1. Loved the day, it was a beautiful wedding, so glad Uncle Greg & I could be there. Love, Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete